Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home again...

Greetings Friends,
I arrived in Minnesota on Saturday at 2:00 PM, I am slowly getting back into the groove. I am so thankful for all your prayers for our time in Thailand, flights home and as I transition back. It is amazing to think I was away for 3+ weeks; in a new land where nearly everything was foreign to me. God watched over and protected us in that time. He showed Himself to us each in a very personal way. I experienced God drawing me back to Himself. I love how He uses whatever He wants to awaken our Spirit and help us to realize our need for Him. For me it started with a book that our upstairs neighbors loaned to us. It stirred my soul and caused me to be excited about spending time with Jesus. I was encouraged in the book and living daily in this foreign land to put my trust in God, for all things. The teaching on Friday nights and the time with cell group; challenged me to do what the Word of God says. My favorite part of Bangkok, was spending time with the people who live there students, missionaries and staff of the school. I will cherish their memories in my mind, in my heart and in my ears! phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment